You’ve been working in this field for your entire career. You’ve held great titles, worked with top stars, made money, and you’re on the guest lists of many invite-only functions.
This no longer moves you. In fact, right now, you’re just tired. Tired of the career you’ve dedicated so much of your life to; tired of the people you’ve surrounded yourself with; tired of the game you sometimes feel you need to play in order to succeed.
Truth be told, this career that once gave you joy, now gives you a touch of anxiety. And you cannot shake the feeling that it’s time to move on; that it’s time for something else.
That’s what this intimate group coaching is all about–finding your new WHY to discover what comes next for you.
Give me eight weeks to help you uncover your Second Act.
Designed specifically for mid to senior-level media and marketing professionals who want to, but have not been able to stop the trains–even in a pandemic–to change direction.
But the time is now. Your new career is calling.
Will you keep saying no and continue to live a life you don’t want? Or will you say…
Yes! I’m ready to pivot my life and start something new.
Yes! I’m ready to discover and face what’s blocking me from taking the necessary steps.
Yes! I’m ready to remove the mask the world sees and present a new, more authentic face.
Yes, I’m ready to recommit to what my heart wants and to redefine and crush every. single. new. goal.
Yes! I’m ready to live a life that represents the truth of who and ALL that I am.
Today, I’m saying Yes to My Second Act.
What You’ll Receive
- One-on-one consult for career clarity
- Guided group vision board session
- Private FB group with weekly live sessions
- Weekly virtual group coaching and accountability check-ins
- Meditation/Affirmation audios
- Weekly email/text coaching tips
- Unlimited email access
- Online personal goal tracker
- Recorded copies of our calls
- A minimum of two and a maximum of six in your group
All Meetings Are Virtual
- Session 1: Saturday, November 14, 2020
- Session 2: Saturday, November 21, 2020
- Session 3: Saturday, November 28, 2020
- Session 4: Saturday, December 5, 2020
- Session 5: Saturday, December 12, 2020
- Session 6: Saturday, December 19, 2020
- Session 7: Saturday, December 26, 2020
- Session 8: Saturday, January 2, 2021 (Final session)